Borderline Personality Challenge
I saw this and thought this would be an awesome exercise. For those of you who are interested in doing this challenge, here is the Master.
I am doing this 31 days of BPD challenge because of the stigma associated with Borderline Personality Disorder. It is probably one of the last talked about (honestly) and explained from personal experience than any other mental illness. All these prompts have to do with characteristics of BPD, whether to do with specific symptoms and criteria of the illness or vague questions about items that are related to the illness, ex questions about specific relationships.
- Day 1: Think of the last time you were really angry. Why was that?
- Day 2: Why did your last friendship end?
- Day 3: Do you self-harm? If yes, how?
- Day 4: Have you ever attempted suicide?
- Day 5: Have you ever written a suicide note?
- Day 6: How’s your love life?
- Day 7: Have you ever dissociated? If so, how often?
- Day 8: Do you have any other diagnoses? Which ones?
- Day 9: Do you get mood swings?
- Day 10: What kind of impulsive decisions have you made?
- Day 11: Is there anything you do that helps keep you grounded?
- Day 12: What’s your relationship with your family?
- Day 13: Are you a perfectionist?
- Day 14: Do you ever become obsessive?
- Day 15: Have you ever changed your opinions, depending on the people you are with?
- Day 16: Does your style (clothing, hair, etc.) change a lot?
- Day 17: What are five of your biggest fears?
- Day 18: Do you worry what people think of you?
- Day 19: What are some lyrics that describe what you’re going through right now?
- Day 20: How do you usually express yourself?
- Day 21: How many people know about your diagnosis?
- Day 22: What’s a random story from your childhood?
- Day 23: How do you think other people see you?
- Day 24: If you could pick one year of your life to give back and start over, which one would it be?
- Day 25: What’s one thing you wish non-borderlines could understand?
- Day 26: Name three fictional characters you relate to.
- Day 27: Do you have any bad habits?
- Day 28: Do you consider yourself high-functioning or low-functioning?
- Day 29: If your mind was a house, what would the house look like?
- Day 30: What is your “safe place” when you are upset? (This can also be a person.)
- Day 31: Post a picture of yourself and tell us your story.
7 thoughts on “Borderline Personality Disorder Challenge”
Pingback: 31 Days of BPD Challenge – that pixie girl
sounds like a plan….
Where do we post Day 31?
Pingback: BPD Disorder Challenge – Borderline Brain Blog
Pingback: Borderline Personality Disorder Challenge | Little Girl In The Rain